off-piste and ski touring recommendations
Be prepared, be equipped, be safe.
For a safe and pleasant off-piste experience, here are some recommendations:
- Off-piste skiing can be dangerous. We recommend that you take advantage of an off-piste guide or instructor from ESF whenever you adventure off piste
- Don't go off-piste without safety equipment (ABS bag, avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel)
- Be equipped properly: freeride skis or skis for touring, seal skins, etc.
- WEARING A HELMET is strongly recommended
- The off-piste session can be cancelled because of snow and weather conditions
- Safety equipment is included in group lessons